Where can I find statistical information on Staff working in UN Specialized Agencies and Programmes?
Last Updated: Jan 08, 2019
The UN System Chief Executives Board for Coordination (CEB) statistical page provides a searchable web interface where one can find and download statistical information of the UN Specialized Agencies and Programmes' personnel. The web interface allows search in various categories:
- UN system human resources by country and duty station
- UN system human resources by organization and duty station
- UN System human resources by hardship classification
- UN System human resources by category
- UN System human resources by grade
- UN System human resources by age bracket (professional)
- UN System human resources by nationality
- UN System human resources by gender (professional)
The UN system Annual Human Resources Statistics Reports presents the annual statistical tables on the staff of the organizations in the United Nations common system with appointments for a period of one year or more. The Reports are issued under the symbol: [CEB/YYYY/HLCM/HR/sequential number] and are available from the CEB's annual statistical reports page.
Statistics on the composition of the UN Secretariat is addressed in a separate Ask DAG question (linked below).
Disclaimer: answers are prepared by library staff using resources available at the time of writing. This site may include links and references to third-party databases, websites, books and articles, this does not imply endorsement by the United Nations.