I work for a UN programme, fund or specialized agency in New York. Can I use Library resources?
Last Updated: May 09, 2018     Views: 515

UN grounds pass holders, including staff of UN programmes, funds, or agencies, can use library materials and electronic resources on site.

In addition, staff of UN programmes, funds, or agencies may borrow material held by the Dag Hammarskjöld Library. 

The Dag Hammarskjöld Library does not provide remote access to electronic resources or materials through interlibrary loan to staff of the UN programmes, funds, or agencies.  

To learn more about which subscriptions your institution provides, please check the link below and contact your institution's library.


Disclaimer: answers are prepared by library staff using resources available at the time of writing. This site may include links and references to third-party databases, websites, books and articles, this does not imply endorsement by the United Nations.


Ask Dag Logo

Explore more than 800 FAQs in: