Where can I find a list of non-governmental organizations in consultative status with the Economic and Social Council?
Last Updated: Jul 19, 2019     Views: 10629

The NGO Branch of the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) maintains a database of organizations in consultative status with the ECOSOC.

Every year the Secretary-General issues a note that lists the NGOs in consultative status with the ECOSOC.

The report of the Committee on Non-Governmental Organizations provides information on which organizations are granted status during the year.

Researchers can also contact the UN Civil Society Resource Centre for more information.

Information regarding applications for consultative status, participation in meetings and events at the United Nations, accreditations and other matters is available on the NGO Branch website.

Jul 19, 2019     10629


Disclaimer: answers are prepared by library staff using resources available at the time of writing. This site may include links and references to third-party databases, websites, books and articles, this does not imply endorsement by the United Nations.


Ask Dag Logo

Explore more than 800 FAQs in: