How can I get copyright permissions for UN material?
Last Updated: Oct 11, 2019     Views: 3998

To reuse UN content, see the UN Publications Rights and Permissions webpage.

The page includes information about:

  • when permission is needed and when it is not
  • requirements for different types of content, such as treaties, maps, and multimedia
  • how to request permission to reuse UN content

The UN Copyright page has additional information.


Disclaimer: answers are prepared by library staff using resources available at the time of writing. This site may include links and references to third-party databases, websites, books and articles, this does not imply endorsement by the United Nations.


Ask Dag Logo

Explore more than 800 FAQs in: