What is the International Criminal Court and what is its relationship with the UN?
Last Updated: Dec 30, 2016
The following information has been taken from the UN Documentation: International Law research guide.
Other Sources that may be helpful in your research:
- Summary of Work of the International Law Commission: Draft code of crimes against peace and security of mankind (Part II)
- summarizes the studies and the work done by the International Law Commission that lead to the creation of the Rome Statute
- ICC Annual Report to the General Assembly
- submitted via the Secretary-General in accordance with article 6 of the Relationship agreement
- Secretary-General Reports
- On the implementation of article 3 of the Relationship agreement
- Expenses incurred and reimbursement received by the United Nations in connection with assistance provided to the International Criminal Court
- An itemized list of expenses incurred by the UN and reimbursement received from the ICC
- ICC Legal Tools database
- prepared by the ICC
- includes ICC documents, preparatory works and statute amendments, and other documentation related to international criminal law
- Repertoire of Practice of the Security Council
- a detailed analysis of the work of the Security Council
- ICC situations will be found under Chapter VII
Disclaimer: answers are prepared by library staff using resources available at the time of writing. This site may include links and references to third-party databases, websites, books and articles, this does not imply endorsement by the United Nations.