How does a Member State submit a communication for issuance as a document of the General Assembly?
Last Updated: May 09, 2019     Views: 13

Delegations requesting issuance of communications as documents of the General Assembly should be addressed to the Secretary-General and signed by the permanent representative or chargé d’affaires of the permanent mission.  Electronic versions in Microsoft Word format should be sent to

Diplomatic missions should also subscribe to the E-deleGATE portal which is a a password-protected website to be able to access:

  • Committee documents.
  • Sponsors of draft resolutions.
  • e-accreditation.

Members States should contact the Protocol and Liaison office concerning all procedures of  submitting non-official documents.


May 09, 2019     13


Disclaimer: answers are prepared by library staff using resources available at the time of writing. This site may include links and references to third-party databases, websites, books and articles, this does not imply endorsement by the United Nations.


Ask Dag Logo

Explore more than 800 FAQs in: