How was the UN Congress on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice established?
Last Updated: Jan 23, 2018
- 1st (Geneva, 22 Aug.-3 Sept. 1955): A/CONF.6/1 (56.IV.4)
- 2nd (London, 8-20 Aug. 1960): A/CONF.17/20 (61.IV.3)
- 3rd (Stockholm, 9-18 Aug. 1965): A/CONF.26/7 (67.IV.1)
- 4th (Kyoto, 17-26 Aug. 1970): A/CONF.43/5 (71.IV.8)
- 5th (Geneva, 1-12 Sept. 1975): A/CONF.56/10 + Corr.1 (76.IV.2)
- 6th (Caracas, 25 Aug.-5 Sept. 1980): A/CONF.87/14/Rev.1 (81.IV.4)
- 7th (Milan, 26 Aug.-6 Sept. 1985): A/CONF.121/22/Rev.1 (86.IV.1)
- 8th (Havana, 27 Aug.-7 Sept. 1990): A/CONF.144/28/Rev.1 (91.IV.2)
- 9th (Cairo, 29 Apr.-8 May 1995): A/CONF.169/16
- 10th (Vienna, 10-17 Apr. 2000): A/CONF.187/15/Rev.1 (00.IV.8)
- 11th (Bangkok, 18-25 Apr. 2005): A/CONF.203/18
- 12th (Salvador, Brazil, 12-19 Apr. 2010): A/CONF.213/18
- 13th (Doha, 12-19 Apr. 2015): A/CONF.222/17
Disclaimer: answers are prepared by library staff using resources available at the time of writing. This site may include links and references to third-party databases, websites, books and articles, this does not imply endorsement by the United Nations.