How was the Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice established?
Last Updated: Jan 23, 2018
The Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice has undergone several changes over time.
- International Group of Experts established by E/RES/155 C (VII) of 13 Aug. 1948
- Ad Hoc Advisory Committee established by A/RES/415 (V) of 1 Dec. 1950
- Advisory Committee established by E/RES/1086 B (XXXIX) of 30 July 1965
- Committee established by E/RES/1584 (L) of 21 May 1971; abolished by ECOSOC decision 1992/1 of 6 Feb. 1992 in accordance with A/RES/46/152, para. 11 (a) of 18 Dec. 1991
- Commission established by ECOSOC decision 1992/1 of 6 Feb. 1992 in accordance with A/RES/46/152, para. 11 (b), of 18 Dec. 1991
- Commission working documents symbol
- example: E/CN.15/2017/6
- Press releases issued under series symbol SOC/CP/-
- Sessional reports
- Supplement 10 to the Economic and Social Council Official Records
- Symbol pattern: E/year/30 + Add.1
- example: E/2016/30 + Add.1
- Search results for Report of the Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice
Disclaimer: answers are prepared by library staff using resources available at the time of writing. This site may include links and references to third-party databases, websites, books and articles, this does not imply endorsement by the United Nations.