Where is the NGO Resource Centre in New York?
Last Updated: May 09, 2018
The NGO Resource Centre in New Yok is located on the second floor of the UNITAR Building, 801 First Avenue, New York, NY 10017, USA.
Services to accredited NGO delegates include:
- Access to computers connected to the Internet, including printers and copiers
- Database with comprehensive information on each DPI-associated NGO
- Conference room for up to 15 people
- Digital library with access to almost all the electronic versions of UN documents as well as audio-visual material in electronic format, including the UNTV produced series 21st Century, UN in Action and other films produced by the United Nations Television or UN Agencies and Programmes
- Up-to-date United Nations materials and publications such as copies of the latest briefing calendar, UN Daily Journal, UN Spokesman’s Daily Highlights, etc
- Delegates can call the NGO Resource Centre to make an appointment at (212) 963-7234
More Information on NGOs is available from the DPI/NGO relations website.
Disclaimer: answers are prepared by library staff using resources available at the time of writing. This site may include links and references to third-party databases, websites, books and articles, this does not imply endorsement by the United Nations.