Where can I find information about refugees and internally displaced persons?
Last Updated: May 11, 2018     Views: 325

UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is the UN agency that leads and co-ordinates international action to protect refugees and resolve refugee problems worldwide.

For emergency assistance, select a country on the UNHCR website: local UNHCR office information is at the bottom of the page.

Information and UN documentation relating to refugees, internally displaced persons and asylum seekers can be found in the UNOG Research Guide: Refugees and Asylum Seekers.

May 11, 2018     325


Disclaimer: answers are prepared by library staff using resources available at the time of writing. This site may include links and references to third-party databases, websites, books and articles, this does not imply endorsement by the United Nations.


Ask Dag Logo

Explore more than 800 FAQs in: