Where can I find information on troop and police contributors to peacekeeping operations?
Last Updated: Aug 09, 2018     Views: 264

The UN Peacekeeping website provides various statistics, including information on troop and police contributors, going back to the 1990s. Member states may request historic information from the Department of Peacekeeping Operations. 

Reports and resolutions on various aspects of troop-contribution can be found in the UNBISnet, the library catalogue, using the subject "troop-contributing states".

Aug 09, 2018     264


Disclaimer: answers are prepared by library staff using resources available at the time of writing. This site may include links and references to third-party databases, websites, books and articles, this does not imply endorsement by the United Nations.


Ask Dag Logo

Explore more than 800 FAQs in: