What form should a UN depository library use for claiming missing materials ?
Last Updated: Aug 23, 2018     Views: 66

All claims to the United Nations must be prepared using the “Request for Documents" PS.16 form. Claims prepared otherwise will be returned unprocessed. 

Aug 23, 2018     66


Disclaimer: answers are prepared by library staff using resources available at the time of writing. This site may include links and references to third-party databases, websites, books and articles, this does not imply endorsement by the United Nations.


Ask Dag Logo

Explore more than 800 FAQs in: